Zum Inhalt springen

Looking for no-nonsense mail forwarding service in Germany

bear

Empfohlene Beiträge

ClevverMail.com (Berlin) who advertise all over Google AdWords would be the obvious choice; they are very affordable (they have an - almost - free plan), but I don't like the fact they made the mailing address public on their site. Now everyone knows it's a mail forwarding address; it's not professional in my view: Borsigstr. 9 10115 Berlin

You should never publish your mailing address on your site, if you are a mail forwarding business; as Pay As You Go Post (London) don't do it:

Q: What kind of address will I be given?

A: A real UK street address (not a PO Box). The address is of our prestigious offices based in Central London (EC1). The full address will be released to you when you sign-up (we do this to prevent unauthorised use). Example of address formats:

For Business use:
"Your Business Name"
Office/Suite/Unit XX
67-68 Street Name
London
EC1N XXX

For Personal use:
"Your Name"
Flat/Apartment XX
67-68 Street Name
London
EC1N XXX

maildrop24 (Stuttgart) aslo has a no-nonsense policy:

Q: Can I open a bank account using your address?
A: Yes, of course, you can use your mailing address like any other. During the therm you can use it for example for:

-Business card
-Letter paper
-Lottery cards
-Advertisement
-Marketing documents
-Imprint website
-Bank accounts
-Webaccounts

….and much more

Unfortunately they are not smart enough not to publish their address on their site as well: Libanonstrasse 85 70186 Stuttgart. Did I mention they are $$$? EUR240 a year for a street address. sure, they make a profit.

I don't know, Germans don't know how to operate a mail forwarding business? (Sorry about that) Hey German mail forwarding businesses: DO NOT PUT YOUR ADDRESS ON THE SITE. Any other viable options?

Bearbeitet von bear

• 1 Jahr später...