Zum Inhalt springen

Coin888 - Win $500 in free Bitcoins every hour! A fun different game

New Tech

Empfohlene Beiträge

Coin888 - Win $500 in free Bitcoins every hour! A fun different game

Hi everybody,

I’m pleased to announce the launch of my brand new website! After five months of hard work and dedication, I’m delighted to officially announce the launch on December 3, 2015.

The new site launch is available and the URL is Visit Coin888.com

One exceptional feature you will realize, about slot machines from this site is that they offer an attractive payout, over 90% which means you stand to win big!

1) HOW THE AMOUNT YOU CAN WIN DOES IS CALCULATED?
In order to calculate the amount you can win, we choose a random number from 1 to 10,000 then based on a chart that I will post later your prize is chosen.
This prize is a fixed amount in US dollars and is converted to BTC based on the Bitcoin to US dollars price.

2) EARN MONEY – YOU WILL EARN 50% OF ALL YOUR REFERRALS
When your referral opens a new personal account, you’ll receive a 50% of his/her free Bitcoin winnings as commission! As a bonus. It is our way of saying thank you for spreading the word about the Coin888.com services you enjoy every day. You can also choose to share your revenue from every referrer to himself/herself.

3) PLAY FAIR HI-LO GAME            
Hi-LO game Betting is provably fair. It means that there is no way we can cheat by picking a number that is not in your favor. We have published code and you can verify every round here.

My goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to earn Bitcoin with new services and also to allow the visitor to browse site based on Fair and Trust. The new website is interactive and gives better access to Development and Design, My current and prospective clients will find useful Bitcoin faucet with a slotting machine component about the services on the Coin888.com.

I hope you find the new website with a fresh look, easy to claim Bitcoin and I also wish to establish this portal as a source of reliable for those who visits our site.

I would also like to thank my amazing friend Alex whom donated his time and energy to help me make this site what it is.

Please share this post if you enjoyed it and use the form below for questions, suggestions and comments!

Thank You!
Lucas

• 2 Wochen später...

New Brand of Online Games the WheelOfCoin.com

No idea what's waiting for you in the WheelOfCoin.com?

Most users are probably familiar with the Coin888 services. I’m very proud to introduce Coin888 brand new Online Game.

You know I’m always looking for the better entertainment and new games. I don’t like old school and text base Bitcoin faucet around us.

I love creativity in every business and as you know, I’m always looking for new designs and different ideas.

After successful efforts in the Coin888 Slot Machine services, I’m once again honored to announce and introduce exclusive new brand, I call The WheelOfCoin.com.

A simpler, faster and more important Highest Paying. I've used the new technology and intuitive user experience for new design of online game.

Once again my goal as in the past, with this new site is to provide users with an easier way to claim more Satoshi and spending happy time on Coin888.

One and important of my main goals was to build a user-friendly and simple to navigate site. The WheelOfCoin.com allows the users to quickly find the contents.

I hope you find the new web site has a fresh look, is easy to use and is informative. Also you will be satisfied with the changes and enjoy our services.

Please send your feedback, support, comments and your great suggestions to me

I invite you to visit new website to check out the new WheelOfCoin.com

The WheelOfCoin.com

Here is the sample of Banners

https://wheelofcoin.com/banner/728x90a.gif

https://wheelofcoin.com/banner/728x90b.gif

Thank you,

Lucas