Zum Inhalt springen

Bitport.net - Global Crypto MarketPlace and Merchant Payment Gateway

Bitport.net

Empfohlene Beiträge

bp-logo.png

Dear friends!

Let us introduce ourselves. Bitport.net provides you with the most powerful tools for both trading crypto and accepting payments in crypto.
We can say we have a strong and experienced IT team, great financial power and the most serious intentions to become one of the leaders among cryptoexchanges.

Briefly about our current benefits:
- Easy registration, no verification required;
- Easy to use, intuitive and powerful interface;
- Flexible trading fee, which depends on the trading volume;
- Bonuses for liquidity providers;
- Different types of orders: Market, Limit;
- Low fees for deposit and withdrawal of funds, a wide choice of payment systems;
- Modern 2–level account security system: 2-factor authentification, white list of IP-addresses, pluggable e-mail;
- Friendly and fast support;
- Profitable affiliate program - we share with you 50% from our profit.

Trades are conducted in the following currencies: BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, LTC/USD, LTC/EUR, LTC/BTC, LTC/RUR, BTC/RUR, DGC/RUB, BTC/BRL and etc.
The list of cryptocurrency will expand in the nearest future, also we are going to add new fiat pairs.

Deposit fees:
Bitcoin - 0%
Litecoin - 0%
PerfectMoney - 0%
OkPay - 0%
LavaPay - 0%
Qiwi - 0%
Yandex.money - 0%
Alipay - 0%
Banks of Latin America - 0%
Local Bank Transfer - 0%
Privat24 - 0%
Russian Banks - 0%
Bank cards - 0%
SEPA - 0%
UnionPay - 0%
Wire Transfer - 0.10% + fix depending on the currency

Withdrawal fees:
Bitcoin - 0.001 BTC
Litecoin - 0.1 LTC
DOGE - 10 DGC
LavaPay - 0%
PerfectMoney - 0.5%
OkPay - 1% (RUR - 3.5%) (min. 0.1)
SEPA - 1% + 30 EUR
Wire transfer (SWIFT) - 0.25% + 30 USD
Visa & MasterCard - 3.9% + 7 USD/EUR, 3.90%+100.00RUB
Privat24 - 3.00% (Min 10.00UAH)
Qiwi wallet - 0%
Yandex Money - 2.90% (Min 10.00)
Wire Transfer - 1% + fix depending on the currency

Please, Pay attention!!! - Payment Processors can charge additional fee.

Bitport.net provides you with the most powerful tools for both trading crypto and accepting payments in crypto.

our Trading Fees 0.2%

https://www.bitport.net/en/services/fees

https://www.bitport.net/en/account/profile/affiliate-program
Each time you bring someone to Bitport with your personal affiliate link, you get a reward to your account from Bitport. The more people you bring the more you'll earn.

We give up 50% share from our trading fees.
Example: if you bring turnover of 100k usd - our fee is 0.4% with is 400usd, you will get 200usd.

We give up 50% from our profit every time your affiliate deposits or withdraw funds.
Example: Your referral deposits 100 usd our fees is 3%, we give you 50% from 100*0.03/2 = 1.5 usd(is your profit).

https://www.bitport.net/en/account/register

• 3 Wochen später...
  • 4 Wochen später...

Bitport.net Is A Scam Web Site, On 2-Dec-2016 I Requested Withdraw of 2.15472392 BTC (Withdraw Request #1107 Date 02.12.2016 18:35), But This Withdraw Request Was Stuck As Pending Day After Day, Despite BTC Transfer Everywhere In General Takes Only Minutes.

I Complained Via Bitport.net Support System, Support Ticket (SQ16120040356), Though, My Complain Messages Got No Responses. After Updating My Support Ticket (SQ16120040356), Threatening To Publish Bitport.net Scam Action On Internet Web Sites Specialized In Publishing Crypto Currencies Consumer Experiences, I Finally Got Response That Bitport.net Suffers Technical Problems Which Results In Delay In BTC Transfer, With Promise To Transfer My BTC Amount Within One Day.

On 7-Dec-2016, My BTC Withdraw Request Was Set To Completed But The Transferred BTC Amount Was Only 1.18 BTC Instead of The 2.15472392 BTC, Furthermore, The Remaining Amount of 0.97472392 BTC Was Not Even Returned To My Currencies Balances On Bitport.net.

I Updated My Support Ticket (SQ16120040356), Reflecting The Missing 0.97472392 BTC Amount, BUT Only On 9-Dec-2016 I Got Strange Response Stating “Bitport.net Have Technical Problems And Customer Have To Wait Until This Is Solved To Receive Their BTC Amounts” Without Giving Any Promise Date.

On 9-Dec-2016 17:58, I Started Publishing This Scam Action From Bitport.net On Web Sites Specialized In Publishing Crypto Currencies Consumer Experiences, & Updated My Support Ticket (SQ16120040356) On Bitport.net Support System, Providing The Web URL Showing The Publishing of My Experience With Bitport.net, As Proof That I Am Serious In Publishing Bitport.net Scam Action On Internet Web Sites Specialized In Publishing Crypto Currencies Consumer Experiences.

As Response To My Action of Publishing My Experience With Bitport.net, On 12-Dec-2016 I Discovered That Bitport.net Erased My Account (Magued_Samuel@hotmail.com) From Their System, Inclusive All Sell/Buy/Deposit/Withdraw Transactions & Fund Balances & Know-Your-Customer Documents/Information & Support Tickets & etc...

I Am Working Now On Filing Case At BBB, FBI ICCC, FTC, eConsumer.gov, Against Crypto Currencies Trade Web Site Bitport.net, As They Confiscated 0.97472392 BTC of My Balance.